Choose your continent and country of origin.
Before you Leave
- Verify that your Wireless provider has an agreement signed with Telcel.
- TELCEL's network is 1900 Mhz for GSM and 850 Mhz for 3G.
- Voltage in Mexico is 110/127 VAC with american electric socket.
- Contact your wireless provider to find out restrictions in I.R. Services
- Dialing 112.
- 365 days a year, 24 hrs a day.
- Bilingual Assistance (English / Spanish).
(Please check with your operator the services availability)
- Caller ID
- Call Forwarding
- Call Waiting
- Voice Mail
- 3 Way Call
- Call Hold
- Mexico (55) 25 81 33 00
- U.S.A. 1 888 350 40 35
- Canada 1 877 837 56 18
- Rest of the World 00 / (+) 52 55 25 81 33 00
For further information please contact us by e-mail clicking the E-MAIL icon in this section.
Available the all year long in the following schedules:
Monday to Friday: from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
(Mexico City Time)